Habitat Early Learning offers an Approved Kindergarten Program within our long daycare service.
Welcome To Our Early Childhood Education Program
At Habitat Early Education, our kindergarten teachers are passionate about building your child’s confidence, curiosity and imagination. With our government-approved Kindy programs, we offer a curriculum that encourages social skills, while also readying your child for the early years of school.
Funded by the Queensland Government, Habitat’s Kindergarten programs operate between 8.00am to 4.30pm. Within these hours, children engage in play-based learning experiences and take part in a Transition To School program (including excursions to local schools during school hours), experiencing the necessary education and care to ensure a smooth transition to Prep.
For stay-at-home or working parents, if you have a child eligible for kindergarten and want to find out more about our program, contact us today.
Why Choose Habitat’s Bespoke Early Learning Kindergartens?
Our kindergarten program exceeds the national quality standards, adhering to the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline and incorporating valuable play-through-learning elements. Our kindergarten program:
- Promotes early literacy and numeracy skills
- Fosters a strong sense of self-worth and belonging within all our pupils
- Encourages open, trusting and warm relationships with peers and educators
- Develops resilience, critical thinking capacities and intellectual curiosity Instils communication and problem solving skills
- Nurtures emotional intelligence Provides an introduction to other local children who may be attending the same school.
To find out more, contact our friendly team today.